- IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely
What is IOSH Managing Safely?
IOSH Managing Safely is an interactive, (interesting, and dare we say it) enjoyable course. The course is 3 days, and is packed with practical exercises and quizzes throughout to help leaners understand how to put the theory in to practice.
Is this course good for my company?
Yes, it is perfect for any industry and can be adapted to ensure the content is relevant to all businesses.
Terra Firma 360 use IOSH’s own presentation and books, because we feel that these are the best, and they provide our learners with the best method of learning, which is interactive and constantly updated.
Five key things that you will benefit from the course are:
1. First it ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
2. As a result you will be able to understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
3. You will have the knowledge to investigate incidents, and prevent them happening in future.
4. Empowers you to measure your own performance
5. Allows for personal reflections on good practice
On top of that each you will receive a certificate that is valid for five years in successful completion of the course; and you’ll receive greater peace of mind, knowing that safety is being managed better in your organisation.
So why don’t you come and join us in Westfield Stratford in January, February and March 2019 for this great course!
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, one of our team will be happy to help.